- Doubling out is mandatory. This can be anything from double-1 to double-bull. You must double out with exactly what you need to finish.
- Scores are always subtracted for the starting amount. Addition can make the finish confusing.
- "Bust" scores are not counted and do not affect the total prior to that throw. "Bust" scores include throws which leave only 1 point and those which exceed the required finishing amount.
- Bounce-outs do not count. Neither can these darts be re-thrown. The dart point must be touching the board face to count.
- Robin-Hooded darts don't count (not touching the board face)
- The board's bull-center must be located 5ft. 8in. from the floor. The foul line must be 7ft. 9 1/4 in. from the board.
- This game uses the bullseye, the numbers from 20 to 13 and all the doubles and triples associated with these numbers.
- Accumulated points win the game, so each category must be closed out. This is done by hitting each number 13-20 and the bullseye three times. If hit more than three times and the opponent hasn't closed out yet, more points are added to your score.
- Once each player has closed out a number, no more points can be scored from that number.
- The game is over once all players have closed out all areas. The highest point total wins.
- Same as the real game, nine innings, score as much as possible.
- Single bed counts for 1 point, double bed counts for 2 points triples count as 3 points. Misses are zero.
- An inning is complete when all players have thrown three darts.
- After nine innings the player with the most points wins. If a tie occurs, go into extra innings until there is a winner.
- Try to finish as far under par as possible, using 9 or 18 holes.
- Singles count as +1 stroke, doubles as -1 stroke and trebles as -2 strokes.
- Par for nine holes is 36, for 18 holes is 72.
Played using opposing sectors of the board (20 and 3 or 11 and 6 etc.). Each team takes one side of the board to call their goal. 7 points per goal.
Sequence required for goal:
opponents small single
opponents big single
opponents double and a score